How To Apply Nail Forms By BQAN Nail tutorials?
Not all nail shapes are created equal and when it comes to applying forms, each shape requires a different approach. How to apply nail forms to sculpt the best for square, almond, ballerina and stiletto nails is a Important lessons.So,Patience and practice are key to mastering the art of fitting and shaping forms. Here, we share some of the educator’s top tips (no pun intended) to great forms.
1.When you hold the form down, don’t pinch or secure. Just let it loose and pinch just enough to create the curve.
2.Use the hyponychium and the sidewalls as reference points when cutting the form to fit the nail.
3.To ensure symmetry, anchor down the front tab away from the nail.
4.When the form is on the nail, make sure you pull the tab underneath the nails so that it is tight and secure along the back to the front.
5.For a square nail, make sure the nail runs straight out from the nail to the form; it shouldn’t angle up or down.
6. For an almond, ballerina or stiletto nail, tilt the form slightly downwards.
7. Pinch the top of the form at roughly 45 degrees and make sure the tip is pointy.
8. From the top view, when you close the tab, there should be no space between the tabs.
9. Look at how flat the nail runs consistently to the form.
10. Everything needs to be straight and taper to a point; there should be no gaps.
Post time: Nov-10-2020