1. The wool fibres are neatly arranged and the reflective bands between the fibres are dispersed, so that the lustre is more even and soft;
2. The woollen fibres are more numerous and have better coverage per unit area
3. Because the composition of the wool fibres is very similar to that of the human skin, they are better suited to the skin;
4. Due to the large specific surface area between the fibres in mink fur fibres, the moisture-absorbing and breathable properties are excellent;
5. The stain removal is easier because the fibres are tight and aligned in the same direction;
Synthetic / Nylon Hair
1.Easier to clean thoroughly
2.Stands up to solvents, keeps shape well.
3.Dries quicker after washing
5.No protein element
7.Tends to be firmer, though more flexible versions are available
8.Better for cream, gel, liquid, but not as effective as powder
9.Powders can also be applied with synthetic designed specifically for purpose
1.Most common type used in Nail brushes.
2.Highly effective at packing and applying powder
3.Can conceal pores efficiently and deliver a radiant and glowy finish
In China, there are more than 20 grades of goat hair: XGF, ZGF, BJF, HJF,#2, #10, Double Drawn, Single Drawn etc.
XGF is the best quality and most expensive. Fewer customers and users can afford the makeup brushes with XGF or ZGF.
BJF is better than HJF and has been applied better for top-grade makeup brushes. But some famous brands like MAC usually use HJF for some of their brushes.
#2 is the best in medium-quality goat hair. It is harsh. You can only feel its softness in the toe.
#10 is worse than #2. It is very harsh and applied for cheap and small brushes.
Double drawn & Single Drawn hair is the worst goat hair. It doesn’t have toe. And it is quite harsh, more applied for those disposable Nail brushes.
1.Soft, elastic, resilient, flexible and durable
2.Great for coloring and precision work
3.Can be applied not only with powder but with liquid or cream makeup